Using the unique landscape of the Lizard Peninsula as an open laboratory, we carry-out cutting-edge research for solutions to problems of environmental change. In so doing, we aim to enhance people’s lives by improving their relationship with the environment.
Examples of our work include research on:
· the impacts of climate change on flora and fauna
· the impact of emerging epidemic disease on amphibian populations
· the potential for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to transform the way that we capture data about the Earth
· Working with farmers and nature conservationists to understand conceptions of risk and resilience
· Climate change and local communities
· Communicating climate change in local landscapes