- The wide range of opportunities to access the Lizard’s amazing landscape promoted to the community and visitors
- Improved public access and interpretation, with new routes connecting with the South West Coast Path and existing access points for local people and visitors
- Coordinated development of new ways for people to experience the outdoors such as coasteering, kayaking etc.
- Increased opportunities for community input in the future land management decisions on the Lizard
- The sense of Lizard identity supported through learning and outreach programmes.
- Increased focus on conserving the Lizard’s rich historic heritage though land management and interpretation.