- Conservation and enhancement of wildlife interest and landscape on the Lizard consistent with its international importance for these interests
- Viable grazing management systems over larger areas
- Coordinated fire management on The Lizard’s heathland [an increasing risk with climate change].
- Widely-shared land management objectives that reducing the risk of the actions of one owner detrimentally affecting their neighbours.
- Aligned terrestrial and marine interests across the coastline with the new system of marine spatial planning covering the seas around the peninsula.